In August 2019, Salesforce introduced an Insurance Industry solution. As internal users on FSC insurance CRM sales reps can reach customers on any device and channel, whether by mobile, landline, email, or social. Intelligent task prioritization helps agents proactively address the most urgent claims.
This can be very useful in regards to the most needy claims such as when a person has totaled their car or a fire damaged house, and in return, can be attended to earlier than other non-emergency issues. Agents can also see rich customer profiles, including life event alerts that can be leveraged for additional sales. Customers can submit claims right from their phone with photos, and track claim progress.
NEW Insurance Console view:
The following industry leading features are available out of the box with FSC for insurance. Although a development team has the skills to build platform features like flows, quick actions and lightning component, the new features out-of-box ensure a shortened implementation timeline.
The new insurance solution will provide clients the ability to leverage best practices in these areas which they might otherwise be missing out on, or don’t have the budget to strategize and develop.
- Pre-built components to see the policie’s customer and can recommend the next prediction policy to cross-sell and up-sell.
- An Insurance tailored Life Events Component.
- Out-of-Box Data Model for Coverages , Participants , Assets , Operating Ratios which are relevant for the insurance sector.
- Integration with Einstein Bots to answer simpler insurance questions.
- Out of Box Guidewire screens embedded in to FSC for Quote to Buy journey.
- Real Time Integration with Guidewire eCommerce and Next Best Action updates dynamically.
- Support for ‘Held Away’ Insurance policies.
- Insurance Sales Performance Dashboard Components.
- Out of Box Visual Flows for – Gather information from linked policy records , New Service Request creation , Add Drivers Auto policy , FNOL – First Notice of Loss.