Attending nSight is a great way to get tips and tricks, explore product features, and network with like-minded professionals. With so many sessions available during this three-day conference, it can become overwhelming to decide which to attend.
Zennify’s Principal of Banking Solutions, Eric McCoy, has developed a list of recommended “can’t miss” sessions, including Zennify’s take on each, to help you map out your schedule.
All In: How To Optimize Your nCino Journey
Wednesday, May 10 at 1PM-1:40PM ET
Do you only use nCino for a very specific role in your loan cycle? Have you been live for a few years now but feel like you’re not getting the full value out of the end-to-end vision of nCino? In this session, hear from Brookline Bancorp as they walk you through their journey of going all in with nCino after being live for 5 years. You’ll hear how Brookline pulled themselves into 2023 and set themselves up for success for decades to come.
- Attendees will understand the value of having engaged executive sponsorship and the importance of having the business engaged in nCino.
- Attendees will learn the value of bringing their processes under one platform instead of using multiple systems for a single loan.
- Attendees will learn strategies to take advantage of the most current nCino features and how to ensure that their org doesn’t fall behind in the future.
This is a good explanation of how an nCino Journey should be and will provide best practices. Go in with a vision of how you hope your nCino journey will continue and this session should provide the guidance to achieve it. Any nCino customer at any stage will benefit from this session.
Sustaining Digital Success: Top 10 Low-tech, No-cost Tips to Drive High Tech Value
Wednesday, May 10 at 1PM-1:40PM ET + THURSDAY, May 11 at 2PM-2:40PM ET
The session will focus on leadership and process strategies to guarantee a sustainable, successful digital transformation, mitigation for common transformation mistakes, and share examples on what has (or has not) worked during each financial institution’s transformation journey.
- Attendees will learn about non-tech strategies that are critical to sustain long term success with digital transformation.
- Attendees will hear examples of common (but avoidable) traps that can slow or stall your transformation progress.
- Attendees will take away 10 leadership tips to accelerate or increase your digital transformation ROI.
This is a good explanation of how an nCino Journey should be and will provide best practices. Any nCino customer at any stage will benefit from this.
Run Your Business with Reports and Dashboards
Thursday, May 11 at 1PM-1:40PM ET
Enabling the transparency needed to transform your business across the entire landscape of a financial institution can seem like a daunting task. With nCino Reports and Dashboards, that dream can become a reality. In this session, nCino subject matter experts will sit down with Hancock Whitney’s EVP of Operations, Payments & Products to discuss how he has transformed the way he runs his business with nCino Reports and Dashboards and experience a demonstration of real reporting that can help move the needle at your financial institution today.
- Attendees will learn key reporting capabilities they can leverage in their own environments.
- Attendees will learn the value of reports and dashboards from a live customer.
- Attendees will learn key strategies for surfacing information needed to make data driven decisions.
To maximize investment in nCino, it is important to get the necessary visibility across the organization. This session should provide guidance on how to leverage the insights financial institutions need to thrive. Any nCino customer at any stage will benefit from this session.
Your Future with Salesforce Flow and nCino
WEDNESDAY, MAY 10 AT 1PM-1:40PM ET + Thursday, May 11 at 1PM-1:40PM ET
Workflow rules and process builders help automate business process in every nCino LOS implementation. In 2021, Salesforce announced these tools would be retired and replaced with Flow, a single low-code automation solution. As Salesforce’s product evolves, nCino is here to help you lead with flow and consult to identify, consolidate, and migrate other automation.
- Attendees will understand Salesforce’s workflow and process builder deprecation timeline and nCino’s immediate roadmap.
- Attendees will gain better understanding of the automation nCino has already migrated or retired with Spring 2023 Release and learn how to update efficiently.
- Attendees will receive advice on automation consolidation best practices.
Following technical best practices is imperative to having a healthy, sustainable org. This session is for technical minds and should provide best practices around Flows and how to update. This can be for any institution at any stage in their journey, but more helpful for those that have been on Salesforce and nCino awhile.
Building a Center of Excellence to Drive Transformation and Optimization Success
WEDNESDAY, MAY 10 AT 1PM-1:40PM ET + Thursday, May 11 at 2PM-2:40PM ET
Evolving customer and market expectations drive continuous change. To keep up with this change, FIs need a built framework to manage ongoing optimization of the nCino platform. In this session, FIs will learn the importance of a transformational governance framework post go-live and key elements that will optimize their success.
- Attendees will learn how a Center of Excellence can improve their transformation success.
- Attendees will learn the key, required elements to build a successful Center of Excellence framework.
- Attendees will learn steps for executing their plans for a Center of Excellence.
It is critical that financial institutions continue to refine and innovate with a platform like nCino. To successfully innovate, having well-established governance is very important. A well-structured Center of Excellence provides the oversight an organization needs to strategically build and maintain. This can be a session for any institution at any stage in their journey, but specifically for ones that are just beginning.
Zennify is proud to be a Silver sponsor at nSight 2023 and we’re looking forward to seeing you there! Meet our team of nCino experts at our kiosk in the Community Lounge and also join us for a VIP happy hour we are hosting on Tuesday, May 9th. Let’s connect in person at the conference!